Calculator currency conversion

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Nermal, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

I just tried to do a currency conversion with Calculator 3.2, only to find that New Zealand Dollar has disappeared! Any ideas on how to get it back? I've tried deleting the preference file, but that didn't bring it back.

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...it still appears in my list for conversions. By chance had you moved it from the default location in Applications and then run the 10.3.6 update.....oh yeah!

3. Nermal thread starter Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Nope, it's always been in Applications, I've never moved it. And NZ was in the list this morning :confused:

4. daggle macrumors newbie

The Kiwi Dollar currency conversion option disappeared on my calculator as soon as I updated the currency rates. Prior to this however, it was still there post 10.3.6 system update.

5. gsd macrumors newbie

Happened to me once

I had same kind of problems with Japanese Yen. After updating the rates in Calculator the currency disappeared from the drop down menu, however it reappeared a couple of days later. I suppose it has something to do with the programs ability to get new data for said currency. Check them again later on monday when the markets are on and new rates available.

6. Nermal thread starter Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Right, I'll try it again later and see whether it mysteriously appears again :rolleyes:

7. Nermal thread starter Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member