Call of Duty 1.5

Discussion in 'Games' started by tisi123, Dec 27, 2004.

1. tisi123 macrumors newbie

Call of Duty 1.5

when it will be released????

2. soulja91 macrumors newbie

Hello everybody im havin problems with running CoDUO i just got it for christmas and ir dont work :confused: what should i do and has anyone else had this problem AND WHERE IS 1.5 FOR REG COD :confused:

3. Wes macrumors 68020

Wes

1.5 CoD isn't out.

Saying UO doesn't work isn't very descriptive. It would be much better if you got your system specs(eg. CPU, ram, vid card, os) and then emailed all this and any crash reports to Aspyr. I'm sure they'd be glad to help.

4. ChrisFromCanada macrumors 65816

ChrisFromCanada

I think the word is Aspyr is working on it and it should be ready soon.

5. ChrisFromCanada macrumors 65816

ChrisFromCanada

I think they are talking about United Offensive (UO for short) and the 1.5 Patch is comming soon I hear.

6. proof macrumors newbie

what's the problem you are having? I just picked up my copy today and it craps out on some missions...

7. soulja91 macrumors newbie

thats the prob i dont know what RAM i got i got a mac powerbook G4 and its OS 10.3.5 or something like that and the problem is that when i install it its installed but when i click on it it shows a yellow screen (normal) then turns black then nothing and i just got it for christmas im thinkin :eek: omfg WTF could be wrong and im startin to get P.O'ed can someone get on AIM or MSN or Yahoo and help me one on one. because its just not right... and by the way if anyone bought star wars: knights of the old republic then they made the same screw up as me (worst game ever)

8. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

My ol' G4 tower runs it fine, no crashes. A little slow maybe, but stable.

EDIT: Try to be as specific as possible with your system specs when describing problems, since the smallest detail could be important.

I'm running OS 10.3.7 and haven't had any issues. You might try getting that and see if it improves things.

9. soulja91 macrumors newbie

HEY i found out what was wrong my processor isnt big enough :eek: thats the prob but i cant fix it cuz im on a D*** laptop and y would u waste money on a lil arse laptop thats bull for a video card and a processor

10. applekid macrumors 68020

First, use punctuation.

Second, what the hell are you saying?

11. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

I'm with you applekid. I don't like having to decode post.

12. soulja91 macrumors newbie

WOW

wow applekid and that other kid wow WOW i said i got aspyr game agent and it told me that i need to have a better computer is that good u re-re's wow frickin-A

13. James L macrumors 6502a

TRANSLATION:

Hello! I found out what was wrong with my computer. It turns out my processor is insufficient to meet the system requirements. This is a problem for me, and one that I cannot really fix. You see, I am on a laptop and it just doesn't make sense to me to waste my money on a tiny laptop that does not have a good video card and processor?

TRANSLATION:

Applekid and the person who posted after him, what I meant to say was that I was using the Aspyr game agent and found out from it that my computer does not meet the required standards, and that I would need to upgrade my system.

Does that make sense now you fine and wonderful people?

I truly hope that english is a second language for this kid. If not, and if he is a product of the North American school system, than I am beginning to fear for our future!!!

14. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the translations. What is with these people who spell like they are mentally ill? It's one thing if you make a typo, it's another thing when you spell worse then a caveman. Honestly, my dog could spell better then those people on AIM.

15. applekid macrumors 68020

James L, thanks for the translations! :)

In all honesty, I sorta type like that on AIM, but I use punctuation and break up things into lines, so it's not actually impossible to read. It just doesn't work in forums. Now to wait for soulja91 to reply to the other thread I wrote a reply in. I think I have another job for you, James...

16. WhiteSavage macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

Honestly?

17. WhiteSavage macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

18. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

Good thing the Fragism sever is still running. Atleast I hope...I haven't played in about 2 weeks.

19. polaris1 macrumors newbie

have we got to wait for 1.5 to update our punkbusters?

20. benpatient macrumors 68000

21. KREX725 macrumors regular

I got a reply e-mail from Aspyr last week about 1.5 and they would only say they were working on it. No timeframe for release. :(

22. soulja91 macrumors newbie

ive been gone for a while and i am from north america this is like a Dr. thing although im not a Dr. i have one for a dad and i dont wanna type like a pompus biotch

23. primalman macrumors 6502a

WTF!? :eek:

Really, is this guy 11?

24. Sauron's Master macrumors regular

No, he's said that he's 13 and I guess he's the product of the abysmal American education system. Probably watched a little too much BET and now he wants to talk all gangsta.

Too bad even slang still makes sense.

Call of Duty seems to be one of the better coded games for OS X actually. I don't get why United Offensive would be any different.