call of duty 2 demo

Discussion in 'Games' started by divein195hi11ar, Aug 29, 2006.

1. divein195hi11ar macrumors newbie

I downloaded the demo. I also purchaced the logitech dule action game pad. I cant seem to change the settings on the demo so i can use the game pad. How can i change it so i can use the game pad? I am on an iMac intel . i checked the usb the game pad is recognized with the computer.

2. divein195hi11ar thread starter macrumors newbie

ok and i also downloaded halo demo the thing is terrible it keeps cycleing though the options and itdosent really control the person

3. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

you WANT to give up a mouse and keys for a gamepad?

Check the manufacturers website AND who is porting the game, aspyr....

4. divein195hi11ar thread starter macrumors newbie

yes thats correct i do not want to use the mouse and keys.

5. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

then you probably should do a google search on it

best bet.

6. fblack macrumors 6502a

fblack

Since its a demo support for your pad might be turned off.

You can try going to manufacturer's website of your pad and download software or update. If your logitech gamepad didn't come with software for the mac (it usually does not, but they like to tease), and the demo or game does not support your pad then you need 3rd party software. You could try USB Overdrive it supports pretty much all macs and will let you program pad, joystick, or mouse. They have a demo you can try, see if that helps. :)

7. divein195hi11ar thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried the usb thing and still not workin. I click on settings and it goes to the screen to change the options for each button, i click to change it and then press a button on the game pad I still get no response at all. I mean i can understand if it dosent work with the demo... I just want to make sure the game pad will work with the full verson

8. fblack macrumors 6502a

fblack

That sounds like either its not supported in demo or does not recognize it at all. Definately contact Aspyr to see if they support your pad or if its turned off in demo.