Call of Duty 2 Help

Discussion in 'Games' started by rdowns, Jul 4, 2006.

1. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

I am so stuck on the Escape from Toujane. I am in the truck with the mounted gun. It's the scene where you turn the corner and 2 guys on a roof in front of you, 2 to the left and a tank to destroy. No matter what I do, which order I kill the guys in, I can't get past the mission. Been stuck there for hours. Please help.

2. iGary Guest

iGary

Put the joystick down.

Yeah, the other one, too.

3. Ringo macrumors regular

Ringo

Lol gary, you're on a "stay away from the computer and go out see the world" rampage these day!(i like that actually :) )

To get back on the original topic... I didn't play Cod2 singleplayer for month but from what i remember doing, i believe that I could go to the right but that was when I was just got out of the truck... so maybe im a little mix up... surely if you would post a pic of were you are that could help. If I have the time ill try it after 6 pm.

4. MygoYugo macrumors newbie

You may have already passed this part by now, but if you're still stuck, I'll tell you what worked for me.

Take the guys out on the roof first, then the guys that are on the ground and lastly the tank. What is most helpful I found, was to use the Thompson Gun (your sub machine gun) on the personnel and then switch over to the cannon turret to take out the tank. The turret is just too hard to use to pick off the small silhouettes of the individual soldiers and its reload time hinders you as well.

Hope this helps...you get outside faster:D

5. uaaerospace macrumors 6502

I followed a similar line of action to a few weeks ago to get past this point. It took me a few tries,but eventually worked. Good luck!

6. saba macrumors newbie

saba

Throw 2 grenades as soon as you go turn into that street, throwing one closer & the other further away. That'll take care of the 2 RPG twats, then with your sub take ou the other 2 RPG on the roof, And finally blow away the tank with the canon:D