Call of Duty 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dont Hurt Me, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Dec 21, 2002
    Yahooville S.C.
    Very nice, just started playing the Call of Duty2 Demo and i must say it looks very good. Its a lot like the original Call of duty but with superior graphics, superior action, open roaming, planes flying around all the time....WOW. Sweet. Constant action,constant barking of orders,guys running around and a enemy who is smart etc. Realism for sure for those who want to emerge themself into battle. Things just look so good i was really impressed with the graphic details. While driving up to our attack positions you could see the heat of the desert rising from the surface and blurring just like in real life! The single player game is simply awesome in my view. Its as if you really are transported to WW2. From what i have seen it is now on my christmas list:)

For those of you who use a PC next to your Mac go pick up a copy of PC Gamer's Holiday 2005 issue and you get the Demo of this along with a Bejeweled2 Demo. One of my wifes favorites! I bet she will be on this PC tonight wanting to play that one.
  2. XNine macrumors 68040

Apr 7, 2005
    Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

I played a demo of this on the 360. It is quite sexy. The guns are very realistic as far as accuracy. Most rifles have to be shot in short bursts to be effective at all. Very smooth. I will own it.
  3. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

May 7, 2004
    Sod off
    I'll need to convince my little brother the console nut to get this. I can only pray that it will make it to Mac in the near future.
  4. kainjow Moderator emeritus

Jun 15, 2000
    I got the full version on my PC. I haven't played it much (no time), but it looks pretty sweet. The graphics are way way better then Cod 1. I'll have to play with it some more this weekend.
  5. Soulstorm macrumors 68000

Feb 1, 2005
    My friend bought in on PC and it finished it in no time. He said it was too small. I know that my friend is not very good at FPS, so when he complains about the duration of a game, i believe him :)
  6. comictimes macrumors 6502a

Jun 20, 2004
    Berkeley, California
    Does anyone know about any plans to bring it to Mac? Cause I have CoD 1 and love it, but now several of my friends are getting into CoD 2 and I'm really hoping I'll be able to play sometime in the next year or so...
  7. Dreadnought macrumors 68020

Jul 22, 2002
    Almere, The Netherlands
    Same here. I already mailed a request to Aspyr when I noticed that they don't have plans yet to port it to the Mac.
  8. WhiteSavage macrumors regular

Oct 4, 2004
    They will. I'll riot outside their offices by myself if I have to.
  9. yellow Moderator emeritus

Oct 21, 2003
    Portland, OR
    For Aspyr to port it, it depends on how well it sells for the PC. You'll notice the complete lack of KOTORII...
  10. betty02 macrumors regular

Nov 9, 2005
    Blackpool - UK
    at collage we have nothing to do becuase my course is boring (CCNA Cisco Networking Acadamy) so we all play COD, we have a massive team deathmatch, i went and had a little bash on the 360 the other day playing COD2 and i must say a great improvment, and im not normally one for game like that ;P