Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alfie1611

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 8, 2007
Hi,

I’ve just bought Call of Duty Deluxe Edition on ebay and I get a glitch which says "Error: Max number of disconnected paths exceeded" before the 3rd phase of the game. Any idea how I can get past this?

I am using a MacPro OSX 10.4.9.

Cheers
Mike:confused:

FriarTuck

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2003
Chicago area
Just wait. You have many more technical problems ahead of you with the COD Deluxe package. You will learn to hate the phrase: "Dead entity is not an object." I had to skip past half of a map because it would not allow me to climb down a ladder I had to get down to accomplish a required task. And after finally finishing the game, having reloaded the last level about 30 times to get through it without dying, a glitch prevented the concluding cut scene from playing.

When I encountered these problems I Googled extensively and searched Aspyr's website and was unable to find any solutions that worked for me.

Good luck, and if you haven't already, get COD2. It's a much smoother ride.

kpua

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2006
Hmm... I never had any problems with COD1 that I can remember. It's a great game.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.