Call of Duty II, Please let me be your friend.

Discussion in 'Games' started by fishit, Oct 11, 2006.

1. fishit macrumors newbie

I am not a gamer, but I want so badly to be baptised into your brotherhood. I figured my first foray into gaming might be Call of Duty II. It just appeals to me for some reason. I recently purchased a 24 incher and based on some of the conversations I have read among your kind, I think I should have upgraded my video card seeing as I am a prospective gamer, but alas it is too late for that. i have the 7300 with 128mb, 2gigs of ram. How limited will i be with COD2?

2. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I'm not sure, but I think a lot of members would appreciate your feedback once you try the game out - I'm sure the 7600 is better, but that doesn't mean you can't have an enjoyable time with the 7300, depending on settings. I'd like to hear about how it performs - there are a lot of people who might buy a stock 24" locally, and it might make them feel better to know that it is not (or, perhaps, is) as bad as people think.

3. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

nah the 7300GT is not bad, its just low end and since you are starting out it will be perfect for you, you can still play the game just fine and it will look good too, the 24" native res will definitely be too much for it but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game at lower resolutions...