Call of Duty or Battlefront?

Discussion in 'Games' started by silverback66, Dec 7, 2005.

1. silverback66 macrumors regular

Sep 18, 2005
    I noticed a Deluxe version of CoD is coming out next week with the expansion pack and after playing the demo I'm pretty interested in this game. I'm also interested in Star Wars Battlefront however and thought I'd ask all of you which you think is the better game if they're even comparable at all. I''ll definatley be playing online with whatever game I get and would love to have something that will last me a very long time. I'm running on an 20" iMac G5 with 1gig of memory if that makes much of a difference. Thanks for your help!
  2. eva01 macrumors 601

Feb 22, 2005
    Gah! Plymouth
    Battlefront is friggen awesome there is nothing better for a video game (aside from nintendo games) than star wars. Now Battlefront 2 is just kickass, get to be the 501st from the Clone Wars series (which btw is 10 times better than episodes 1-3)

3. Golden_315 macrumors member

Oct 20, 2005
    Battlefront is the best for multiplayer, the CoD Multi is nice but no comparison. If you want online play go with battle front. CoD has a really good Single player but the online isn't as great. So if you want a near infinite replayability that is really fun go with battlefront.
  4. silverback66 thread starter macrumors regular

Sep 18, 2005
    Just ordered it from Amazon and it should be here tomorrow!
  5. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

May 7, 2004
    Sod off
    I'm not into online multiplayer very much, and only played battlefron very briefly, but I'm a big fan of Call of Duty...not that it matters, since you already ordered Battlefront. For some reason, I'm usually disappointed in Star-Wars games, with the exception of KOTOR.
  6. Scruge macrumors member

Nov 16, 2005
    battlefront II is possibly the most kickass video game ive ever played. omfg it owns on psp:D :D :D :D :D :D
  7. rdowns macrumors Penryn

Jul 11, 2003
    I'm not much of a gamer myself but CoD was just awesome. I've played each one 3 times.