Call of duty patch: anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Shadowspirit6, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Shadowspirit6 macrumors regular

the last time i heard about a call of duty patch was March,which was about 6 months ago, and i was wondering if the project is still up of or they still going to make one?

2. kered22 macrumors 6502

kered22

I was wondering about that myself. They sort of announced it in their newsletter, but it's fallen off the radar. The... August newsletter had the new about the Jedi Knight II and Jedi Academy patches (which were released over the next 2 days) and also made mention of a patch for Command and Conquer since it runs so poorly in Rosetta.

The macrumors UB game wiki says COD runs well under Rosetta, so it's possible Aspyr canned it. They did say in the August newletter though that there are other unannounced UBs coming, so we can only hope right now. I believe both sold well, so a UB update seems plausible.

3. Shadowspirit6 thread starter macrumors regular

actually it runs pretty decent possible like normal, but i would like to see how it would run on a patch. Maby it will give it a huge performance boost

4. Mtask macrumors newbie

COD 2 Patch

It has been released. Visit Aspyrs site to download. Seems to work just fine.:)

5. psycho bob macrumors 6502a

psycho bob

Great to see the update but where is the SMP support. The PC version has had dualcore/dual processor support for a long time now. I was really expecting it with this update especially as all current mac models sport dualcore Intel CPU's.