Call of Duty Problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by jimsimon, Jul 12, 2004.

1. jimsimon macrumors newbie

Ok… here we go. I am running an iMac 800Mhz with 768MB of Ram and plenty of empty hard drive space. I have played TONS of games with little or no incident Deus Ex, All the Quakes, Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Wolfenstein, Medal of Honor, Halo included. I am now playing Call of Duty and have a problem in the Russian Mission, I get through the tank level called Tank Drive Country and it loads Tank Drive Town. I Click to Start the Mission and I get this error: CMod LoadBrushes: bad shaderNum: 65550. I’ve changed my video settings and even reinstalled and nothing helps.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. invaLPsion macrumors 65816

invaLPsion

ooooooohhhhh k.

There was someone else with this problem as well but on a different map. They were told that it was probably a bad disk. I suggest contacting Aspyr support for your problem. The full version of CoD has worked fine for me.

One more thing you could do is turn down your graphics or turn off shaders if you can... That might work.

3. jimsimon thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks, I'm drilling ASPYR for help. So far they've NOT been real helpful. I think support is a bunch of kids, which is not a bad thing except these kids are clueless.