Calling Photographers: Stitching Program Needed

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Woodcrest64, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Woodcrest64 macrumors 6502a

Woodcrest64

Hey there, I was wondering what kind of powerful stitching program is out there for the mac. I need something incredibly good that can stitch multiple images together either to create a horizontal panorama OR a multiple stitch for horizontal and verticle stitches.

Currently right now there is a prog by 3CIM panobuilder 7 which requires no user input and can stitch anything I throw at it.

It took me a while to find it and I've used many applications that stitch incorrectly.

Just wondering if there is anything out there that can do that same thing for OSX.

Cheers

2. Artofilm macrumors 6502a

Artofilm

Hey hey,

Use panoweaver, we use it here, the Windows version, but I dont know why we dont use the mac version

It's pretty straight forward. They have a stitcher (PanoWeaver), and a tour maker (Tourweaver but only for windows).

Both are pretty good, Tourviewer has just been updated too.

www.easypano.com

3. MacDann macrumors 6502a

MacDann

Panoweaver is nice, but very expensive ($USD 500, I think.)

You can try LM Stitch, which will probably do the trick for you. Search for it on Google or Version Tracker for the latest version. It's available in a demo, although I think it desaturates the colors in the pictures until you register it.

MD