Can anyone explain?

Discussion in 'Community' started by JesseJames, Mar 7, 2004.

1. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

Be forewarned. This picture is pretty grotesque. I think it might be leprosy but I'm not sure. Can anyone tell me what this poor bastard is suffering from?

http://poetry.rotten.com/lisboa/

2. Grimace macrumors 68040

Grimace

suffering from rotten.com - I can't tell if they alter their photos or not. If you want to see the most disgusting picture EVER - search for fecaljapan on rotten.com or on google etc. you'll know it when you see it.

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

The car crash pictures are a little sick, especially the high speed Ferrari one.

4. AngryLawnGnome macrumors regular

rotten.com is what is wrong with the internet.

5. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

Everything on rotten.com is sick. It's why they do it. While it has little or no intrinsic value, they have the right to do it (with some notable exceptions, as rotten is usually involved in litigation), which is the point.

There are a few things that could result in that type of disfigurement, I do not believe it's leprosy tho. The tissue in question looks a bit too healthy (yeah, i know) to be leprotic. It could be a form of elephantitis, which would be the most obvious. Could also be a range of skin, tissue, and musculoskeletal diseases.

I think, along with most of the live rotten.com cases, he suffers from advanced "please someone kill me" disease.

paul

6. whocares macrumors 65816

whocares

Why in the name of God did I google that? :eek: :eek: :eek: