Can anyone recommend me a profession for WoW?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Miguey, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Miguey macrumors 6502

im just wondering whats a good profession for a level 9 troll hunter...i would like to see what others have and what is the best. i read and see that i should start early as possible, so im open to opinions.

2. combatcolin macrumors 68020

combatcolin

Any, just pick one at random and start beavering away at your job.

When you decide to role up another charecter them pick another profession.

3. huck500 macrumors 6502

huck500

I would pick up mining and either herbalism or skinning... then later, after you have some cash, drop the latter and pick up engineering. I waited until about lvl 35, and saved all the metal I mined for leveling engineering.

Mining/engineering is really fun, and only engineers can use most engineering items. You can buy and use almost all the other crafted items in the game.

4. Jovian9 macrumors 68000

Jovian9

Definitely make sure you pick up at least one gathering profession to start off, maybe 2 and then once you reach lvl 40 and get your mount drop one of them and find another profession.
    I prefer herbalism above all other gathering professions. I really found skinning pointless on the server I play on. Enchanting is also a great one to start off with b/c you can disenchant green items and get mats to make items or to sell in the auction house.