Can anyone translate this spanish into english?

Discussion in 'Community' started by knobtwiddler, Jun 7, 2004.

1. knobtwiddler macrumors regular

knobtwiddler

This might sound weird, but can anyone translate this spanish into english? It's pretty broken.

ci non è stato mai una notte dove mi renderà conto che lo amo di più, che io lo radrizzassi ora fossi attaccato in una battaglia quotidiana infinita per ottenere di nuovo all'un amore di i. si è concluso quasi due anni fa, ma non posso ottenere mai sopra che esso la i lo ama che cambierà mai mai

2. medea macrumors 68030

medea

3. G5orbust macrumors 65816

G5orbust

Yeah thats italian and use the sherlock translator or Babblefish to translate it.

4. zami macrumors regular

It seems not to be correct but I try; it is incorrect italian and looks like it has been translated automatically.

There is never a night when i (don't) realise I love him more,as if i was engaged in an infinite daily battle to obtain his love(?). It ended almost two years ago, but I can never get over the fact that I love him and that will never ever change.

Is this OK?

5. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I must say, my curiousity is piqued in terms of context...

6. tpjunkie macrumors 65816

tpjunkie

that does seem to be the gist of it...is that what sherlock came up with? There are several words in the passge I don't know, but that seems to be what the general message is.

7. poopyhead macrumors 6502a

poopyhead

8. coopdog macrumors 6502a

English:

us it did not be ever a night where will give back me account that the hook of more, that I the radrizzassi now trenches attached in a daily battle infinite to obtain again to the a love of i. has concluded almost two years does, but I cannot obtain ever above that it it the loves it that will change ever ever.

I really ****ing love how you can spend 3 years learning spanish and a free translator can kick your ass translating and do it instantly. :mad: :rolleyes:

9. Krizoitz macrumors 6502a

Krizoitz

Except the translation is complete giberish. Instant giberish ain't very useful.

10. louisemf macrumors newbie

"There has been not a single night when I have been more in love. Every hour of every day I am pitted against an infinite battle to regain his love. Our love ended nearly two years ago, but I can never win him back, he that I love, and that will never, never change"

I have obviously taken some liberties with the text as it seems it was tranlated poorly in the first place.
    I have also used he/his in place of the it/its in the text. Use she/hers as appropriate.

ok,so now, do tell... someone wrote this to you?
    ;)