Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JamesFoote

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 5, 2008
I joined the developer program and now the 99 dollars is in my shopping cart. Its along story but my credit card name is "Monique Foote" and I would very much like to change it.

Thanks in advance!

skoops

macrumors regular
Jan 8, 2007
I joined the developer program and now the 99 dollars is in my shopping cart. Its along story but my credit card name is "Monique Foote" and I would very much like to change it.

Thanks in advance!

I uploaded my first App into the AppStore yesterday. Before the upload iTunesconnect asked me if I'd like to use my real name or some kind of trademark / cool-hip-name... so yes, you can change your name (I just don't know how often)

CarlosH

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2008
San Francisco, CA
I uploaded my first App into the AppStore yesterday. Before the upload iTunesconnect asked me if I'd like to use my real name or some kind of trademark / cool-hip-name... so yes, you can change your name (I just don't know how often)

I think only when loading your first app. I wanted to change it later but I cant. I have sent an email to Apple, but no response yet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.