Can I use Student Union offer more than once?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by charlescole, Aug 31, 2005.

1. charlescole macrumors newbie

Earlier this summer, I purchased an iBook and 30 GB iPod and received the rebate through the student union offer. If I buy another computer (probably another iBook) and another iPod, can I submit for the student union offer a second time?

2. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

You can only buy one laptop, one desktop, and one iPod per year. Technically.

If you buy it online, you could get away with buying with a discount again. Most people don't even know that there's a limit of one desktop, laptop, and iPod per year.

Actually, if you bought your iBook and iPod before July, then it's actually 100% okay to buy another iBook and iPod AFTER July.

3. prostuff1 macrumors 65816

prostuff1

Well, technically your not supposed to do that but, like the other person said, if you do it online it is pretty easy to get away with.

I got two computers and 2 student union deals. But technically i had a friend order one of the computers and then i payed him back. So see if you could get a good friend to order the computer for you. Thats my suggestion if you have any ifs ands or buts about doing it the other way.