Can one have too many apple devices

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ThemeGFX, Jun 8, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Apr 5, 2011
    I have a iPhone 4. I've got a Ipod touch 4G 8GB brand new. I bought it 2months ago and it just came today, due to shipping problems, but since then I bought my iphone 4.

What should i do?

Keep my iphone 4, and ipod touch 4G, and jailbreak the touch for experimental purposes/testing ect.

Or sell my ipod touch 4G and keep my iphone 4, and get a nintendo 3ds?

2. macrumors 601

Oct 20, 2008
    Sell off the iPod touch. No real reason to own one now that you have a 4.
  3. macrumors member

Apr 1, 2009
    You can never have too much apple products. I have a 15" macbook pro, ipad 2, ipod clickwheel, and now miss my iphone 4 and can't wait for iphone 5.

My answer to your problem is call apple and return it and put it towards an ipad 2.
  4. macrumors 6502

Jul 24, 2009
    In answer to your title, no, one cannot have too much Apple:p
    I'd suggest selling the touch, then you can get easy $150 or so back, depending on what price you can get someone to pay it for
  5. thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 5, 2011
    I've already got a iPad 2, and a Macbook Pro 15" I forgot to mention. Just thinking, I'd love to jailbreak it get all the games ect for free. Experiment with developers content. But at the end of the day is it worth keeping it over that?
  6. macrumors 6502

Jun 30, 2007
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Yes you can, but I am not sure when that happens.
  7. macrumors G4

Small White Car

Aug 29, 2006
    Washington DC
    When the huge stack of them falls over and crushes you.

The OP only has 2 which is pathetically low. He really should be out buying more iPods as we speak.
  8. macrumors 6502

Jul 14, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    Return the iPod Touch and get something else like an iPad.
    Also wrong forums to ask if you have too many Apple products. :D
  9. thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 5, 2011
    Actually I've got 7 apple devices.