Can Prepaid sim card work for iphone 4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pker886, Nov 22, 2011.

1. macrumors member

I have an iphone 4s from att, anyone know is the pay as you go plan working for iphone 4s?

I want to get the $50 plan, unlimited text call and date. Is it working for iphone 4s?

2. thread starter macrumors member

Anyone knows?

3. macrumors 6502a

You don't get visual voicemail or higher data speeds, but it will work. Just make sure you take your SIM Card out if you ever call them for support because they can detect if it's an iPhone and they'll yell at you about it.

It's better to use postpaid service but unfortunately they've made it very expensive. Be careful about your data usage, as well.

4. thread starter macrumors member

So can the prepaid plan have 3g on iphone?

5. macrumors 6502a

yes

6. macrumors regular

In my country, both prepaid & postpaid have the same features, just the rates are different. Both works on the 4s :)

7. macrumors 68030

FreakinEurekan

8. macrumors 6502

M Quick

I use a prepaid over here in Sweden, works a treat. Free internet, free tethering, free sms/mms, only phone calls is what costs money, and it's a prepay card.. which is really good! You only get this benefit for 30days for $30, so you need to pay 30 every 30days to keep it going, though you can still use those 30 to call etc which is great.. better than having bills coming up :p

And it's as fast as without a prepaid sim..

9. macrumors 6502a

I got a t-mobile card here in the UK - £10 (~$15) for a year's 3G data (500mb/month), after that I just pay for calls when I need them.