can someone PLEASE help me?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jedi74, Jan 7, 2013.

1. macrumors regular

how do I put a CD onto my iPod touch 5 with iTunes 11.0.1????

please, if you know can you give me step by step directions? i've searched everywhere.....

thanks!

2. macrumors 6502a

Can't give exact direction but there should be icon on your itune to pull songs from cd and turn them into mp3 or acc. Then you can just sync to your pods through usb.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

yeah but i can't find a way to drag the songs into the play lists on my ipod.....

4. macrumors 6502

7thson

You need to import the cd. Go to iTunes menu>preferences>general, there you'll find the settings for importing. Set it up the way you want, i.e. the file size and format you want(256 Kbps and AAC is fine) and then click the ok button. Insert the cd into your 'puter and you'll see it show up in the side bar. Click on the cd and you'll see the import button in the bottom right corner. Click import and do a little dance for having imported your first cd!

5. macrumors 6502a

On the top right corner, u should be able to choose to see your playlist or your library. Choose to see playlist on your ipod, then check the new songs you already import. Also, in future you should just check box autosync new music to avoid any difficulties.

I agree that new Itunes is troublesome. Annoying and confused looks. I dont know if it eats less ram or not.

6. macrumors 65816

Beeplance

This. Useful feature though, but most people nowadays just download straight away from the net. CDs are like a thing from the past in 2013.. Just sayin.

7. macrumors 603

blueroom

A better choice would be install XLD on your Mac.
    It has accurip for error free ripping. Also can add into iTunes plus many more features. Free too.

8. macrumors 68000

Thetonyk123

I still have some old CDs laying around. I ripped them long ago in iTunes however