can someone pls post

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by nownot, Mar 29, 2007.

1. nownot macrumors regular

this might be a dumb request but i was wondering if someone could post a complete project. like a short video similar to the one in this thread http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=289944. i would like to see how people make all the transitions and fit all the video together etc. like i said might not make sense to some people why i would want this but i think it would help me alot. thanks.

2. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Just go on YouTube and browse different videos. You'll definitely find tons of stuff to watch. :)

3. BiikeMike macrumors 65816

BiikeMike

Bingo :)

Also, Google Video

4. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

Welcome to MR, nownot

You'll find you get even better responses if you make your thread title more relevant to the question you are asking.

5. gavd macrumors 6502a

I'm not sure the OP wants to just watch the videos. I think he's asking for a project file so he can see how all the clips and transactions fit together on the timeline etc.

6. nownot thread starter macrumors regular

this is correct not looking for a video but rather a vid/screenshot of the timeline. i was hoping that someone would post a zip file that contains the video files along with the project file so i could open it in fcp and see the timeline along with the video to see how the stuff was done. thanks for the replys though

7. seniorstinky macrumors regular

http://www.filmschoolinabox.net/

You can also find some of their instructions in video podcasts on iTunes.

I'm not sure how good it is or if it's worth the money but they certainly have been getting buzz in some circles.