Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

celticpride678

Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
In any other browser, I can attach files fine in Yahoo! Mail, but not in Safari under Snow Leopard. I have tried resetting Safari to no avail. Are there any other ideas? Thanks.

DewGuy1999

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2009
Using Safari 4.04 under Tiger 10.4.11 I don't have any problem attaching a file to a message in Yahoo! Mail (Classic interface). What happens when you try? Error message?

celticpride678

Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
Using Safari 4.04 under Tiger 10.4.11 I don't have any problem attaching a file to a message in Yahoo! Mail (Classic interface). What happens when you try? Error message?

Safari 4.0.4 under Snow Leopard. I am running the new Yahoo! Mail interface. When I go to select the files, and click Choose, the dialogue box closes and nothing happens after that.

MatLane

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2008
England, United Kingdom
Safari 4.0.4 under Snow Leopard. I am running the new Yahoo! Mail interface. When I go to select the files, and click Choose, the dialogue box closes and nothing happens after that.

Try converting back to old Yahoo mail mode if you can still do that and try it, if not try another browser.

Ill try to find a solution for you bare with me

ML :apple:

DewGuy1999

macrumors 68040
Jan 25, 2009

I just tried it with the new interface and it also worked, do you have any add-ons installed?

celticpride678

Original poster
Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
I just tried it with the new interface and it also worked, do you have any add-ons installed?

BrowserPlus (required) and Webmailer. I'll try removing Webmailer and see if it works.

UPDATE: Removing WebMailer did nothing.

Another update: Using Yahoo! Mail Classic allows me to attach files. It is only during the new interface. It is also Safari specific because other browsers work fine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.