Cannot download Lightroom Beta v3

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Synapple, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Synapple macrumors regular

Mar 29, 2004
    Rome, Italy
    Hi all,

I've been trying to download the 3rd release of Lightroom from the Adobe Labs site but to no avail.

At first, it wouldn't let me log in with the account I had setup to download the first beta version.
    I contacted Adobe support and the answer was that they do not have any further information :)confused: :rolleyes: ).
    I created a second account but the download does not go further than 8.2KB.

Could any gentle soul please e-mail me the dmg of the latest release of Lightroom?

2. Bear macrumors G3

Jul 23, 2002
    Sol III - Terra

First of all, someone sending you the Lightroom Software is an all likelyhood breaking the license agreement.

And second of all, it's large enough that most email systems will not accept an attachment of that size.
  3. Synapple thread starter macrumors regular

Mar 29, 2004
    Rome, Italy
    Are you sure of that?
    I only asked 'cause it's a free download on their site and it only needs the creation of an account.
    Which I have done. Twice.
    Still, if this is indeed in breach of the license agreement, I would kindly ask the mods to delete the thread.

On your second point, the download is a 9.7 MB dmg.
    I don't know what you're talking about but my e-mail account, as well as those by any other provider I'm aware of, wouldn't have a problem with that.