cannot play the final act of orc campaign (War 3)

Discussion in 'Games' started by QCassidy352, Feb 17, 2004.

1. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

frozen throne... bonus orc campaign...

I win the second act, but when I try to start the third act, the second-to-final level of the second act restarts again. I can never get to the final act, not even with the level warp cheat. That just takes me to the second-to-final level of act II. I can win that level and the final one of act II, but then I just get sent back. I have the option, in theory, to go on to the final act, but that option just restarts the second-to-final level again.

I've tried reinstalling the entire game (RoC, then TFT), creating a brand new user account, the whole deal. Nothing. Any way I have of starting the third act takes me to the second-to-final level of the second act instead. I spent a good bit of time winning the first two acts, and would like to be able to play out the end. I've contacted blizzard, and all they said was to play it again. But that does nothing.

I realize it's a long shot, but if any of you have any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

2. iAmAzN macrumors 6502

have you tried contactinb blizzard support about this?

Blizzard Support

cuz i dont know what to do..:eek:

3. QCassidy352 thread starter macrumors G3

QCassidy352

yeah, I have contacted blizzard. I've actually e mailed back and forth with this one guy about 5 times... sadly, no help yet.