can't believe it

Discussion in 'iMac' started by I'mAMac, Sep 7, 2006.

1. I'mAMac macrumors 6502a

I'mAMac

I ordered the 2.0 ghz core duo iMac and then like 2 days later, they all come out with C2D. It is so frustrating. Will the new iMac blow the old ones out of the water?

2. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

3. I'mAMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'mAMac

I got it already... I tried to cancel it but it was already on its way :( do you know if the new ones will be a whole lot better?

4. sigamy macrumors 65816

Don't you have 14 days to return it? Or maybe this isn't true if you customize it?

It would be nice to get the Core 2 but it's not the end of the world. You still have a great system.

I'm still on a 17" 1Ghz G4 iMac.

5. I'mAMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'mAMac

Yeah I dont know if I can return it. Ok I thought it would still be good. I'll just have to get a core 2 duo when I give this comp to my dad.
    Ordered from Pc Mall but it wasnt that bad. They lowered the prices to start with cause they knew the update was coming.

6. MovieCutter macrumors 68040

MovieCutter

They'll be better, but not a LOT better. If you ordered from Apple, call them up and ask for a price adjustment due to the updates. That should weaken the pain some.

Now you know why they lowered the price...

7. vouder17 macrumors 6502a

vouder17

I am really sorry, but haven't u been on Macrumors for the past 2 weeks...i really cannot feel sorry for you. An updated iMac was about as certain as the Movie Store next week :confused:
    Sell it on eBay, if you really want to. Your iMac is fine and you will enjoy it...but seriously i cannot feel much sympathy for you :rolleyes:

8. I'mAMac thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'mAMac

I actually have not been on macrumors for a while. I've been to busy working and doing assignments...