Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bembol

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 29, 2006
This is definetely the last time I buy a Mac Book...no issues, just didn't like the way I absused it! LOL After 2 months, I stopped using my Eddie Bauer Bag for it and carried it freely.

I sold it for $1,100 CAN with Apple Care. The Condition was about 6/10, what do you think about the price.

Anyways, I already have the 20" iMac Intel Core DUO in the Family Room and was supposed to get the 24" C2D in my room but the Lack of Space is killed it...I'll post pics later tonight and you'll see what I mean...I tried the 20" and it was still too big. LOL I picked up the 17" C2D @ Stock.

wchong

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2006
Miami, Fl
This is definetely the last time I buy a Mac Book...no issues, just didn't like the way I absused it! LOL After 2 months, I stopped using my Eddie Bauer Bag for it and carried it freely.

I sold it for $1,100 CAN with Apple Care. The Condition was about 6/10, what do you think about the price.

Anyways, I already have the 20" iMac Intel Core DUO in the Family Room and was supposed to get the 24" C2D in my room but the Lack of Space is killed it...I'll post pics later tonight and you'll see what I mean...I tried the 20" and it was still too big. LOL I picked up the 17" C2D @ Stock.

wanna donate some money to my foundation? :D

pianoman

macrumors 68000
May 31, 2006
sounds like you got a good deal. all that matters is you have a computer you like that works the way you want it to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.