Can't Click with Tiger

Discussion in 'macOS' started by garybUK, May 10, 2005.

1. garybUK Guest

garybUK

I'm sorry if this has already been posted / answered, I did try search first, but my TiBook 667mhz/1gb Ram has been running panther fine for a while now, I upgraded it to Tiger along with my Powermac Dual 1.8 G5, everything was fine........ until:

The TiBook just won't accept mouse clicks... none of them, at all, even at the logon screen! I've tried the touchpad with & without a usb mouse plugged in, tried a apple usb mouse and a MS Intellimouse Explorer, they all work fine on other computers but alas no click's recognised. very odd.

Can anyone suggest anything? If any changes have been made it was by my sister, who's account can't administer anyway. I'm about to wipe it off and try again or revert back to panther.

Thanks alot.

2. XNine macrumors 68040

XNine

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Don't revert back to panther, my friend. Tiger is sexy. Have you tried the Mouse/Keyboard PrefPane? Have you check that the USB port on th TiBook still works?

3. snickelfritz macrumors 65816

snickelfritz

Important detail; can you move the cursor with the mouse?

4. garybUK thread starter Guest

garybUK

Nope USB ports work fine, mouse clicks work fine when holding option while booting, to select boot media.

5. garybUK thread starter Guest

garybUK

Aye :(