Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

luisluisbd

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2010
Every time I try to download something it says

"Name of app goes here" will be available for download when you log into the itunes store on your computer.

My phone is jailbroken, however it has been for almost a month and I never had this issue. Please let me know any info.

Thanks

dnwild

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2011
My daughter's phone has the same problem but mine doesn't

Every time I try to download something it says

"Name of app goes here" will be available for download when you log into the itunes store on your computer.

My phone is jailbroken, however it has been for almost a month and I never had this issue. Please let me know any info.

Thanks

My daughter's iphone 4 has the same problem. Her's was jailbroken but supposedly removed. My iphone 4 has not experienced this problem yet in over 6 months. My phone never jailbroken. Also,interested in a solution for this problem.

dnwild

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2011
My daughter's iphone 4 has the same problem. Her's was jailbroken but supposedly removed. My iphone 4 has not experienced this problem yet in over 6 months. My phone never jailbroken. Also,interested in a solution for this problem.

Had my daughter turn off wi-fi on her iphone4 and use 3G to connect to App Store. It worked perfectly for about 6 apps. Now I am suspecting the router in her house.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.