Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pochopsp

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
Napoli, city of sun and pizza!
Hi guys, i have a powermac mdd g4 1.25 ghz with leopard and it works very good. in the last two days i noticed an annoying problem... usually when i drag a file on a folder and I wait one second it opens the folder and allows me to move the file in that folder. Now is not happening anymore! If I wait some seconds while dragging the file on the folder nothing happens! what could it be? thank you for your help!

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Hi guys, i have a powermac mdd g4 1.25 ghz with leopard and it works very good. in the last two days i noticed an annoying problem... usually when i drag a file on a folder and I wait one second it opens the folder and allows me to move the file in that folder. Now is not happening anymore! If I wait some seconds while dragging the file on the folder nothing happens! what could it be? thank you for your help!
Springloaded folders probably got turned off. Check Settings>General and Finder Preferences.

Reactions: jbarley
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.