Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bikedeb

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 31, 2011
I synced my iPhone 3GS with my new mac computer and updated to the latest os version. I chose to backup everything to the cloud. My music is now in iTunes on my computer but I can't get it back on my phone. Someone suggested to go to the summary tab and get my backup from there but the only option is to backup to cloud. It apparently does this once a day. It doesn't give me any other option. Is there a way to just move it from iTunes onto the phone without trying to use the iCloud backup? Please help I've been trying for several days now.

ObuckiO

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
I synced my iPhone 3GS with my new mac computer and updated to the latest os version. I chose to backup everything to the cloud. My music is now in iTunes on my computer but I can't get it back on my phone. Someone suggested to go to the summary tab and get my backup from there but the only option is to backup to cloud. It apparently does this once a day. It doesn't give me any other option. Is there a way to just move it from iTunes onto the phone without trying to use the iCloud backup? Please help I've been trying for several days now.
Plug iphone into mac and go to itunes. go to the music tab on menu in itunes (phone window part) and sync library (all or manually pick songs), click sync music. The "Revert" choice is to put stuff back and forth from phone & computer. I think in the Summary menu, is where you check boX manually manage music. You can youtube this if i don't help you.:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.