Can't manually entering song/album/artist info

Discussion in 'iPod' started by McHater, Feb 20, 2009.

1. macrumors newbie

I'm in the middle of the desert, without an internet connection, & I got a bunch of my CD's in th mail from home. I had iTunes on a PC last year, & could enter the info just fine. I just got a current Macbook Pro, & tried to do the same thing, with no luck. I am not familiar with any of Apples OS's, & the laptop is running OS X Leopard.

I put the CD in, & the screen shows the tracks as song 1,2, etc. I tried right clicking on the info I need to enter, but nothing happened.

Thanks in advance.

2. macrumors 603

Tomorrow

Click (not right click) the name of the song, or the field you want to change, to highlight it. Click it again (you might hold the button down a half second or so when you click) and it will let you change the field.

3. macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Then how are you able to post here, if you don't have an internet connection???
    Left-click to highlight the song you want to edit and from the menu, click File > Get Info. You might also try Control-click to achieve the right-click.

4. thread starter macrumors newbie

There is a public computer lab that has internet access that I use off duty, plus the office I work out of has internet access. Either way, I can't hook up my laptop to the internet at either location. I don't have internet service in the tent I live in.