Can't wait for 2.1

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mrpalmer420, Jul 23, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

Jan 15, 2008
    Man, While i love the apps and all the other fun stuff that this put out i am sick of my ipod freezing and needing to be reset.

Anyone else having these problems?
  2. macrumors regular

Jul 2, 2008
    That one place in TX... mhmm...
    For me, there are no useful apps really so i stick with 1.1.5 :D It's never frozen on me once :3
  3. macrumors 6502a

Mar 16, 2008
    i know, i've had more freezes and crashes on my iPod with 2.0 than i've ever had with my iPod. it crashes or needs to be reset at least once everyday. you would think since it took so long to come out that it would be a solid firmware but i guess not.
  4. macrumors 68040

Nov 6, 2007
    Liverpool, UK
    currently on a jailbroken 2.0 and I can honestly say I haven't had a freeze up yet, I used to jailbreak 1.1.4 and would be troubled with ziphone's keyboard freeze and winpwn's freeze ups just after restoring but pwn'd 2.0 has brought no problems..... even when I had build 5A345 there was no freeze ups

I would love to see apple properly work on a update and solve most bugs with 2.0
  5. macrumors 6502

Aug 5, 2004
    I've had mine completely crash about 6 times so far so I'm really, really looking for an update because its completely unreliable for me right now.
  6. macrumors regular

Nov 6, 2006
    I've had 1 reboot when trying to demo that ever-so-useful app, phonesaber

Other than that, no problems