Carracho....questions

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by 8thDegreeSavage, Jun 25, 2002.

1. 8thDegreeSavage macrumors 6502

Hi all, this forum always seems to have the answers i am looking for so here goes.

I recently downloaded Carracho and i seem to be having a damned hard time being able to DL any apps.

Everytime i go to DL a file it says connecting then (50) or (40) and the number never moves.

Is there some step im missing?...some of the sites give instruction to upload first then you can download...i have tried this and successfully dowloaded one app. but then nothing...no more, i have only successfully DL'd one small(840k) app from these servers which have almost every app i have ever wanted!

Anyone know of any good references or sites which tell you how to troubleshoot or have 'easy' servers to deal with. I have only tried the ones on Tracker-Tracker.com so far....as i dont know of any other resources for server IP's

Thanks for any input

8th

2. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

8th degree. Please refrain from posts regarding the transfer of apps on warz groups. This is against the policy of the site.

Thanks,
    B2TM

3. jadam macrumors 6502a

jadam