1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

iPad mini Case Crown faux suede sleeve

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by CrAkD, Nov 23, 2012.

1. macrumors 68030

CrAkD

$12 plus shipping on eBay.

http://bit.ly/TTTeVJ

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353703825.534254.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353703835.850231.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353703850.232621.jpg

I think it's perfect it fits my mini with a Smart Cover and back cover like a glove. It has a little padding for extra protection. Plus it has a front pouch for either a charger, headphones or in my case my square credit card reader! Highly recommend!

2. macrumors 68000

pooleman

I got one these last week. It was a simple and cheap solution since I can't decide on a case.

3. macrumors 6502a

Here is my new Case crown sleeve/case!

The material is some faux-suede of course, but the entire package is overall very robust and materials used is very good. I don't see bad seams or bad zippers! The zippers are metal with ruber embossed emblem. The inside is lined with anti-scratch material and very soft padding. Great to insert your ipad mini into the sleeve/case without worry of damaging - even when dropped (due to ipad mini weight and this sleeve/case padding). Also has top zipper entry area for holding power adapter and usb cord(s).

Best of all, $12. Shipped. Tax free.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]