Case/Sleeve for MBP 15?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by mejalx, Jan 27, 2007.

1. mejalx macrumors newbie

Jan 24, 2007
    Well I posted here two or three days ago asking about specifics regarding the MBP and OSX. I was debating between a MBP 15 and a Lenovo T60.

I think I made a great decision going with the MBP 15, and it's supposed to be here by next week!

So, I'll be needing a sleeve or some kind of case. The ones on the apple website didn't really impress me, anyone have any suggestions?
  2. iW00t macrumors 68040

Nov 7, 2006
    Defenders of Apple Guild
    I like foofbags, all australian made and cute looking to boot!
  3. extraextra macrumors 68000

Jun 29, 2006
    The Incase ones Apple sells are good. This has been discussed to death so you can probably find a lot of good topics by searching!
  4. HazChem macrumors regular

Oct 26, 2006

Sumo makes a nice sleeve that I use. I have the green one and it really protects it well.
  5. JPP macrumors member

Jan 11, 2007
    I posted a thread on this a week or so ago. I would heartily recommend a Booq bag but steer clear of the Booq sleeves - they're absolutely appalling tat. You'll need a Folee XL bag if you want to use a sleeve and a bag. For the sleeve go for the Axio hardsleeve - they are the very best that money can buy (well, my money anyway)

You won't be disappointed by these products I promise and together they offer superb protection.