Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

purplehope

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 1, 2013
I need a slim protective case for an iPod touch 5g. I prefer a case that covers the home button, the area around the camera, basically the majority of the iPod except the screen. However, I do need access to the loop hole.

I need the case to be slim, protective and quite cheap. I like hybrid cases but it isn't really necessary for me, although it does need to protect my iPod from drops, bumps, shock, scratches and etc.

I live in Australia so I'm not sure if it's hard to find a quality case in retail. although there might be one in the market or online.

Please help me! Recommend me a specific case or some sorts that fit all of the above.
Right now, I've got my eye on Griffin Survivor Skin and Griffin protector.

I'm so desperate for answers,

pod5g

macrumors regular
May 15, 2013
I need a slim protective case for an iPod touch 5g. I prefer a case that covers the home button, the area around the camera, basically the majority of the iPod except the screen. However, I do need access to the loop hole.

I need the case to be slim, protective and quite cheap. I like hybrid cases but it isn't really necessary for me, although it does need to protect my iPod from drops, bumps, shock, scratches and etc.

I live in Australia so I'm not sure if it's hard to find a quality case in retail. although there might be one in the market or online.

Please help me! Recommend me a specific case or some sorts that fit all of the above.
Right now, I've got my eye on Griffin Survivor Skin and Griffin protector.

I'm so desperate for answers,

Maybe the Incase pop case? It doesn't cover the loop, but then again, not many cases will.

purplehope

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 1, 2013
Maybe the Incase pop case? It doesn't cover the loop, but then again, not many cases will.

Thank you for taking the time for answering, I'll take a look at it. xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
Hybrid Dual Layer Titanium Dark Blue Black Total Defense Combo Hard Soft High Impact Skin Gel Case for Apple iPod Touch 5 (5th Generation)
http://amzn.com/B00AHRBSWA

TUFF Dual Layer Hybrid Titanium Red/Black Protector Case for Apple iPod Touch 5
http://amzn.com/B00AAMWMMM

----------

That's quite expensive for a piece of silicon if I am looking at the right one on amazon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.