CASI CASI - New feature film edited on a Mac!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jrv3034, Mar 15, 2006.

1. jrv3034 macrumors 6502a

Oct 23, 2002
    Hello, all! I'm writing to let you know of the upcoming feature film Casi Casi. The movie is in Spanish with English subtitles, filmed entirely in Puerto Rico. It was shot using a DVX100 MiniDV camera, and was edited on Final Cut Pro 4.5 on the PowerMac in my signature. You can check out the trailer and stills from the movie at the official website:

This weekend we'll be screening it in the San Diego Latino Film Festival, so if any of you in California are interested in seeing MiniDV footage on the big screen, head on over. You'll find all the details on the website. Hope to see some of you there! :)
  2. jrv3034 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oct 23, 2002

Just wanted to let everyone know that we're an official selection of the New York International Latino Film Festival! The screenings will take place on Thursday, July 27th at 6pm and on Saturday, July 29th at 1pm.

For more info and to purchase tickets, visit I hope to see some of you there!
  3. jrv3034 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Oct 23, 2002
    Now available on HBO DVD!

Just wanted to let you all know that the movie is now available for pre-order through our website:

If you use the link on our website , you will be directed to the page on Amazon with our movie for sale. By using that specific link, we get an extra comission from Amazon, and you get their very low price (currently only $13.99!), so everybody wins!

Also, I should add that you can put it on your Netflix or Blockbuster cues! I'm sure you'll all get a kick out of it. Thanks for your continued support!