Castlevania DS help *potential spoilers*

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dagless, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Hey guys n gals. I'm playing and loving Castlevania DS. 11 hours clocked so far. level 54. 92% done. I'm up to Menace (oh my GOD he is amazing) but I'm still missing 1 ability and have still parts of the main map to explore. so the question is asked!

how do I get through the spikey water bit in Subterranean Hell? I've tried jumping to get under the rock that blocks the way but i keep hitting the spikes.

how do I kill the Iron Golem? haven't seen a Mantle yet.

finally... you may or not want to directly answer this... but is Menace the final boss or is it just another Graham or that fire guy from the tower room?

i want to marry this game. shame that the next Castlevania DS game isn't a Sorrow one. ho hum.

2. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Huh Yea:confused: .......but I can't help you though.:)

Bless

3. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

cummon someone must have played through DoS :eek:

anyways. Just bought the Soul Eater ring thing. and it's *****. haven't picked up a single soul in 2 run throughs in The Pinnacle.

4. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

You need to use the boane ark soul. (The dragon head carried by two skeletons).

Soul eater ring is awesome, especially combined with a level 9 soul dancer soul. :) Makes collecting rare (3 stars) souls easier.

Hmm… can't remember which sould it was. I'll check later. Was it the one that swith HP and MP or am I confusing this game with teh GBA version?

Depending on the way you play the game, there are 2-3 different endings (different final bosses). Major spoilers.

5. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

Thank you for that :)

are the 3 different end bosses just Mr. Fire guy, the end if you don't equip Mina's Talisman and the super big final boss? or are there really 3 different final bosses in the Abyss :eek:

*cheers for the tips too! I shall go find some dancing souls :) 13 hours clocked on this game. still loving it!

6. MUCKYFINGERS macrumors 6502a

MUCKYFINGERS

why didnt you juset look at an FAQ on gamefaqs?

7. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

Because they're full of spoilers. I tried to find out about the tower gardens in AoS and just by reading the contents page I found out way more than I was supposed too. :p no way am I repeating that for this classic game.

8. crachoar macrumors 6502a

What a perfect effing game...

Also, there's a surprise for you if you get the 'bad' ending. I'll leave it at that...