Castlevania DS question

Discussion in 'Games' started by mac000, Jun 14, 2006.

1. mac000 macrumors 6502a

I haven't played this game in weeks and i just tried playing it again, I have no idea what to do and I'm just wondering back and forth between rooms. how do i figure out what to do?

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

how vague... um... if you just got a new power then try using that to get to a new place? I always looked on the map for doors that hadn't been accessed yet. thats how I found Ancient Book 1 on Aria of Sorrow :)

3. crachoar macrumors 6502a

Remember what the last boss was, check gamefaqs.com for a walkthrough, and see where they tell you to go after that boss.

Hope that helps.

4. hellodon macrumors 6502

im stuck on this too.....its like, theres no where on the map that i havent been to that i can still go to. there are some spots that i think if i could fly (bat?) i could get to. i just kinda gave up. ive played all the castlevania games with this style (symphony of the night, aria of sorrow etc.) with no problems....i dunno what to do next. the faq's are tough because they go out of order sorta.

5. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

The only way to figure out where you stand in the game, progress wise, would be your last power-up or boss that you defeated. Castlevania is definitely confusing if you've stopeed playing for a while.

6. srobert macrumors 68020

srobert

Let's try to narrow it down…

- Have you been to the central room yet? (The one 3 x 2 squares room in the center of the map.)

7. Tommyg117 macrumors 6502a

Tommyg117

I hit a point where I was just walking around too. You should just complete as much of the map as you can, just go to the spots you havn't been yet and use your new powers. There are also guides at gamefaqs.com and there are some other sites that have full maps (complete with hidden rooms!) to look at and follow!