Castlevania DS

Discussion in 'Games' started by kingcrowing, Feb 16, 2006.

1. kingcrowing macrumors 6502a

kingcrowing

yes... once again, I got a new DS game and I'm here to praise it!! Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow is so amazing, if you like RPGs, castlevania (or my fav...) side scrolling 2D platformer action adventures, but it now! (no... I dont work for konami) its so addicting, a but hard at first but once you get into the groove of it, its great!
    next on my list to get is either mario bros: partners in time, mario kart, or age of empires

2. Batman2900 macrumors newbie

I've not played the age of empires yet, but mario bros. partners in time and mariokart are amazing! I love them so much. Also, if you've not tried Nintendogs it's a must. It's addicting as hell though, beware.

3. jrk07 macrumors regular

Seconding the love for Mario Kart and Castlevania. Castlevania was very fun to waste time before sleeping with, and i would recommend anybody who liked any Castlevania games to play it. It's also got some great graphics. The only gripe I had with it was the lack of special areas. It felt like Symphony of the Night had WAY more breakable walls and such.

This makes me hope they release a new 2D metroid game for the DS that follows the same quality of the last 2 GBA metroids and super metroid. that would be GREAT. Sorry to change topic, back on topic time.

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I've told myself not to buy Castlevania DS before playing and completing the GBA prequel. But I very much plan on getting it. and Sonic Rush. and Metroid... Tetris...

5. kingcrowing thread starter macrumors 6502a

kingcrowing

I hate the DS though... seriouly I keep wanting to spend more money on it!:p
    yeah, theres Mario kart, partners in time, sonic, kirby, metrioid, AoE, they announced pokemon diamond for the DS too... jeeze just way too many!! but its ok, I'd rather have too many good games than not enough~

6. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I know what you mean :( I've bought 10 DS games up to now... thats a good £300 that I didn't know I was spending. There are so many more I want too. The DS is just becoming a machine of excellent games, it really is the next GBA in a non-official way.

7. jalagl macrumors 6502a

jalagl

The problem I'm havin with Castlevania:DS is Mario Kart... I can't get away from that game long enough to play the other DS titles.
    But Castlevania is an amazing game. It was the first game I got for the DS, and I'm really impressed with the gameplay mechanics and the soul system. Makes it really addicting to kill a bad guy 1000 times :D