Catholic School Girls Get Revenge

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Mr. Anderson, Oct 31, 2003.

1. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

2. Juventuz macrumors 6502a

Juventuz

3. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

wow, that would be pretty funny to see. the guy getting beat up that is, not the first part.

iJon

4. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

5. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

sounds right out of a movie......but even just 20 girls in uniform running down a city street chasing some guy in a trench coat! :D that would be funny stuff....

D

6. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I agree it certainly serves him right. Hopefully this type of punishment will be effective, that it ends his career of exposing himself. The 20 girls should be called heroes for standing up for themselves.

Mr. Anderson, I just noticed your new Avatar. I think it great, combines color and movement.

7. G4scott macrumors 68020

G4scott

We need more sh*t like this in our world today. People taking a stand for what they believe is right, and against what they believe is wrong...

Truly hilarious, though :D

8. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Heh, not to start anything or take this too off-subject, but isn't that exactly what al Qaeda is doing? Just a little food for thought... ;)

And on-topic, that sounds like something Monty Python would do. Let's see... they already did the man being chased to his death by naked women... and lazy union workers being beaten up by old pepper-pots... and gangs being beaten up by old ladies... hm, guess they HAVE done it! Just not in Catholic schoolgirl outfits... :D

9. JesseJames macrumors 6502a

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Sounds like something out of a Police Academy movie.:D :D :D

10. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Meaning of life? Almost sounds like an old Benny Hill skit with the uniforms....;)

D

11. jayscheuerle macrumors 68020

jayscheuerle

Yo! These are South Philly girls... Goretti Girls...

The guys lucky he came out with his life. If there had been field-hockey sticks involved, he'd a been dead.

Good for them!

12. jayscheuerle macrumors 68020

jayscheuerle

Looks like he's playing hot potato with an iPod.

Ouch! Hot!! Hot!!

13. agreenster macrumors 68000

agreenster

Now THATS justice.

Hopefully it doesnt encourage him to do it again though....with pervs like that, any attention is good attention, even when its getting your face kicked in. Hopefully they hit him VERY hard.

14. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

Um... not exactly. I would call this more self defense (with a little vengeance thrown in, yeah). If they just beat up or killed some innocent guy, or started bombing people to prove their point... then maybe. But they were threatened, and fought back. Plus, no one else got caught in the crossfire.

Besides, this was funny. I mean really, really funny. He got what he deserved. :D

15. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

I will never in a million years understand what is so sexy about those uniforms. But they are!!!

(Hey I even went to Catholic school, and I stared at them every day, and it never got boring.)

My wife went to pubic HS and when we were dating in HS she dressed up as a nerd for some costume day at her school. Long story short she wore my sister's uniform. And all of a sudden my wife was super sexy. I guess the clothes do make the girl. ;)

16. revenuee macrumors 68020

revenuee

"corrupting the morals of a minor"

hahaha - now thats charge.

17. Phil Of Mac macrumors 68020

Phil Of Mac

I think we can file this in the "news that seemed like it could only happen in a movie" department.

18. Mr. Anderson thread starter Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

well, it looks like they threw the book at him - for good reason. Its not like it was a first offense ;)

One thing they didn't mention was how it was broken up....I wonder if the cops arrived, found out what had happened and let it continue of a little while before breaking it up....

D

19. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

:eek:

Just don't become that guy now...
    ;)

I wonder how long after the cops arrived they finally stopped the girls from beating him...

PWNED

20. barkmonster macrumors 68020

barkmonster

Any video editors out there got some footage?

I have visions of it sped up to twice the normal speed with the benny hill theme in the background and me laughing my arse off!!!

:D

21. Dros macrumors 6502

Well, she should be sexy if she went to a "pubic" HS. :D

22. yamabushi macrumors 65816

yamabushi

Very funny.:D Actually, I once had 40 school girls wearing uniforms chase me down a block(honest). In my case I wasn't doing anything wrong - just visiting the school and the girls were smiling and waving as they ran. I resisted the temptation to flirt and behaved myself by an exceptional application of will. :D Similar situations happened numerous times during my stay in Japan.

23. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Only that it's not that unusual in Philly.

Less than a year ago, someone kidnapped a 7 or 8 year old girl. The girl was tied up using duct tape. She managed to chew through the tape, broke out of the basement, got help, and they arrested the kidnapper.

In most places around the country, girls who had been kidnapped just went along with it, but not in Philly. :)

24. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Too bad the Chili Peppers aren't in iTMS, I'd post a link to "Catholic School Girls Rule":D

Or Frank Zappa's "Catholic Girls"

(The lyrics to either are too filthy to post here:D )