CD Labels for iTunes bought Albums

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by TheWitePony, Jan 29, 2004.

1. TheWitePony macrumors regular

I was wondering, is there a site out there that provides scanned CD labels? I have all these albums I've bought and burned on CD, but they look hideous compared to my store bought CD's. So until Apple provides CD Label Creation and label printing in iTunes as well as a CD label along with the album art, I need an alternative.

So tell me, what do you guys do with your iTunes albums, or do you just leave em as they are?

2. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

3. ScottDodson macrumors 6502

ScottDodson

Yeah, I agree...it would be nice if itms or the rest of ilife had some sort of cd/dvd labeling ability in it. Oh well...this is what I do when I get a fresh album from itms.....

CD covers (use the search to the right under audio)

Then I take all the pics from the links it gives me, drop them into a Photoshop template from the neato label maker kit, print it on neato label paper....and there ya have it.

That's how I do it.....

4. jholzner macrumors 65816

jholzner

I have sent feedback to Apple requesting this sort of feature. Still it hasn't been added but i sent the same feedback after every new realease. I really think this would make iTunes a complete solution. Hope everyone else is voicing their opinion to Apple as well.

5. 7on macrumors 601

7on