Certificates Revoked?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by Garrett, Aug 3, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

I have been trying to load my program onto my iPhone for the longest time, today I stumbled across this post.

So I decided to delete everything from my Keychain (WWDC Cert, My Cert), remove my provision profiles, and certificates to start over.

After all of that is done I created a new Certificate (which it allowed me to do without a provision profile set).

So I go to my Provisional Tab and add a new one and the Certificates area only has "Please create a Development Certificate". I try, and it says I already have one. I try to delete it, and I can't. I try to download my certificate, and I can't.

I started getting frustrated and I went ahead and checked out my team for some reason and now it says "Certificates - Revoked".

Is it because I did so many changes so fast? I don't understand what I did wrong! :mad:

2. macrumors member

It happened to me. Twice. I think it is a problem with their application. I just sent them an email, an hour later, I could download my certificates again. But since I thought the certificate had something wrong, I revoked it, and created a new one. And got the same error again. So I sent them a second email, and some time later, it got resolved. So now everything is working fine for me.

3. thread starter macrumors regular

Just happened to me again too, wth.

4. macrumors 6502

harley3k

I just did this same thing...grrrrr...

I couldn't get my Provisioning Profile to show up in XCode, even though it was on my phone and showed up in Organizer; so I attempted to delete everything and start again. Big Mistake.

Now my developer cert is in the list, but if I click Download it says "Failed to Download"; if I click Revoke it says "Failed to Revoke"...so there are no other options, so I am fubar.

Also I now have 2 AppIDs, neither of which I can remove.
    I can't do anything to the Provisioning Profile (the MODIFY button does nothing), I assume this is because my cert is in limbo.

Also I can't remove Devices?! The REMOVE link does nothing.

What a complete f'up I am at this so far.
    I should give up now and go write Blackberry apps or something.

5. macrumors 6502

harley3k

I sent an e-mail into support both to idp-dts@apple.com and devprograms@apple.com.

idp replied back that I should clear my cookies. Obviously that wasn't it.
    I guess that's the level of support I get on a Saturday night for my $99 fee :( :confused:

6. macrumors 603

Cromulent

I'm surprised and quite impressed that you got any response at all on a Saturday night for $99.

7. macrumors 6502

harley3k

Someone cleaned it up, because its working today. No reply as to what was done however. Maybe it's just a timeout thing after so many failed attempts.

8. macrumors 6502

harley3k

Jesus Fracking Christ I just did it again...

When will they fix this part of the portal?
    :mad: