Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikepepe86

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 1, 2015
Quick question...

Is there any way to change the start and end time of my Activity monitoring? I typically work later so most of my day is spent during the night hours but my Activity monitoring is all thrown off because it starts over at midnight. Is there any setting to start and end monitoring say from 8pm-8am; or customize that setting?

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
Quick question...

Is there any way to change the start and end time of my Activity monitoring? I typically work later so most of my day is spent during the night hours but my Activity monitoring is all thrown off because it starts over at midnight. Is there any setting to start and end monitoring say from 8pm-8am; or customize that setting?

Not at the moment and not sure its coming. Midnight to midnight local would be your range.

CellXor10

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Connecticut, USA
Not really sure why this would matter or why you would want to change it really. I think you would have to override your time zone setting in order to do it, but then everything would be all screwed up and would be pointless if you ask me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.