changing colours on seperate photo's

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by helsinkilegend, Feb 15, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

i am currently working with numerous slides that i have brought into photoshop. all of these slides, for various reasons, have slightly different colours. my question is, 'is there a tool in photoshop cs that i can use to change the colour of these photo's at the same time? (basically can i work with several photographs at the same time so that when i change the red on one photograph, it will change the red on several photographs?) any help will be appreciated.

ty

2. macrumors G3

iMeowbot

PS does let you duplicate adjustments, but it's not really into the parallel processing thing. Some shortcuts you can use to speed up adjustments on multiple images:

- Apply your changes as adjustment layers. These can be quickly dragged from the layers palette onto other images.

- Use the Actions palette to record what you are doing, and replay the steps you decide to keep on the other images. (File->Automate->Batch is your pal here)

- If you have CS3, the so-called "smart filters" can be dragged around in the same way as adjustment layers.

3. macrumors member

4. macrumors G3

iMeowbot

PS 8 (CS1) does have the matching feature.

5. macrumors newbie

thanks for the help

thanks for all of your info. i think this will help

ty