Chappelle's Show Season 1 and 2 DVD

Discussion in 'Community' started by dotdotdot, May 23, 2005.

1. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

I just got Chappelle's Show season 1 on DVD - season 2 comes out tomorrow and on Sunday of next week, I'm buying it!

Does anyone own these and like it (or LOVE IT like I do)?

AND Season 3 should be in 2006 now... if not 2007 - Man, Chappelle's Show season three is beginning to sound like Longhorn! (Oh, and by the way, Season 3 should begin filming - they have enough sketches for four episode I think - or was it four sketches? - that they could air with or without a live audience...)

2. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

I'm buying season 2 tommorw :D

I love those DVD's because they dont have all those bleeps and the show is just great.

I believe they have enough skits for 4 episodes ( season 3), although he has no audiance shots. :(

C'mon i need my chappelle show :cool:

3. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Yeah, what's with the wait? How much of a break has he had between the time he stopped taping season 2, and now? Surely a year is enough time to recover from stress!

4. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

Yeah but the show went through the roof and people everywhere are becoming more and more familiar with dave. I think people aer jsut starting to chatch on due to the DVD's.

I'm not sure he wants the fame.

5. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

the show was popular during airings ... I loved it not something I'd buy on DVD but I only own 24 DVD's. Definitely quality stuff ... didn't he have a stint in rehab?

6. dotdotdot thread starter macrumors 68020

I'm buying season 2 today!

Everyone online is complaining how it is censored and it says its uncensored...

7. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

ITS CENSORED.......ahhh that is some bs!

why do i need something to be censored when i am buying it and viewing it in my own room and home. that is ridiculous
    :eek:

8. dotdotdot thread starter macrumors 68020

Nevermind... looking online, one person said that by "censored" he meant one nude scene and the commentary says that the person was not really naked so they didnt want to show it unpixelated so there would be a comedy effect still.

I'm gonna buy it!!!