Charlie Sheen

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by scem0, Mar 25, 2006.

1. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/200306charliesheen.htm

You can watch it all on YouTube:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FU-qfQEGDEg

edit - I started to title the thread and then decided to add the YouTube link and forgot to finish the title. Could a mod change it to Charlie Sheen's WTC theory, or something fitting. ;)

e

2. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

It has always been my opinion thet 911 was "allowed" to happen. Good to see people picking up on it.

3. scem0 thread starter macrumors 604

scem0

That is my opinion as well. Although I'm not 100% sure of it, I think that's very likely the case.

e

4. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Nothing that happened on 9/11 actually happened exactly the way it was construed to the public, as far as I'm concerned. There is strong evidence and weak evidence, and common sense says to believe the strong evidence.

5. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Can you clarify?

6. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I didn't used to think much about it, though there did seem to be holes in what was being said. With what's going on now with the current administration, there isn't much I'd be surprised by anymore. I just wish it wasn't Charlie Sheen doing it. He's a nice guy and all, but has a well deserved rep as being a perv. His Dad is a really great guy though, and also an activist.