Charlotte, NC

Discussion in 'Leopard Event Meetups' started by LeanneStewart, Oct 17, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Sep 14, 2007
    Anyone in Charlotte going to the South Park store?
  2. macrumors regular

Apr 23, 2007
    i would definitely be going if I still lived there. I moved to wake forest at the end of the this summer! have fun though!
  3. macrumors newbie

Jun 2, 2007
    Heck Yes LEOPARD!

Yeah, me and my roommate (UNCC) are going to wait in line for Leopard! Can't wait!
  4. macrumors 6502

Oct 26, 2006
    Choose one so we'll know you:

- Rainbow suspenders
    - A copy of that day's Middletown, NY Record folded under your left arm
    - Flip flops
    - A t-shirt that says, "Windows Rules!" or "Vista is for lovers"

There's about a 50% chance I'll be there - I'll be the guy with the Hagrid wig
  5. macrumors newbie

Sep 2, 2007
    I am going to the compusa store in Greensboro, NC since we don't have a Apple store.:(.....but at least I have a place to get it at...
  6. macrumors newbie

Mar 23, 2006
    Add me to the list, I should be there waiting as well.

I did stop by the apple display inside the Best Buy store in Pineville today and I asked if they would have 10.5 available on the 26th. Their reply was "we don't know and won't know until the 26th arrives".. I can't say if there is any validity in that statement, but if they can't offer a verbal guarantee, then it's off to South Park I go. I hate fighting my way around S/P on a Friday!! :mad: But so be it, if that's what it takes to get the goods.. :eek:
  7. thread starter macrumors newbie

Sep 14, 2007
    South Park is hard to get around on a busy day. I think I will be there though.
  8. macrumors 6502a

Jun 23, 2006
    35°0′36″N 80°40′45″W (35.0
    This received some discussion at the last CACC meeting, and a few of the members said they would be there. Unfortunately I'm having my Wisdom teeth out on the 25th, so I doubt I'll make it
  9. macrumors newbie

Oct 24, 2007
    Charlotte Apple Computer Club's Tiger Release Party!

Come Out for the Leopard Release Party on Friday, October 26

Are you as excited as we are about Leopard? If so, come out to The Apple Store SouthPark and show your spots! That's right - CACC will be celebrating the Leopard release on Friday, October 26. We've arranged with the store to be on site while you wait in line, and we'll have goodies and good conversation to help you pass the time. We can't wait to see you at SouthPark Friday night!
  10. macrumors newbie

Oct 24, 2007
    My wife and I are coming out to Southpark. I have talked to 3 people at my work and they are coming too. I want my T-shirt!!:)
  11. macrumors regular

Oct 24, 2007
    Mooresville, NC
    I will probably be there I am debating on whether to upgrade now and suffer through the initial bugs if there any (i know I am a former Windows user) or to wait and see what happens :confused:
  12. macrumors member

Oct 11, 2007
    I'd love to go, but it's a bit far from Asheville- psyched for Leopard!
  13. macrumors member

Oct 16, 2007
    Harrisburg, NC
    Do you work for a certain NC-based home improvement co?
  14. macrumors regular

Oct 24, 2007
    Mooresville, NC
    anybody have any pics form the party

also how many ended up showing up

I arrived at 5:45 thinking I could walk in and out but that was not the case the line had already wrapped around the hall