Chaser's "War on Everything" on iTunes!!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Chundles, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Chundles macrumors G4

Chundles

Sort of, it's free, there are two of the recent episodes up in the Podcasts section.

If anyone wants to see a top-notch satire of Australian political/social commentary then head on over and download it.

2. kretzy macrumors 604

kretzy

Awesome!!!! I love those guys but I always forget to watch on Friday nights. I get a few free clips on my mobile, but I'm sure this will be better.

Thanks for the heads up Chundles!

3. cazlar macrumors 6502

Love the Chaser! Good to see the ABC pushing its content. Now the whole world can experience what it's like going to a league game while selling balaclavas and rohypnol... :D

4. Chundles thread starter macrumors G4

Chundles

Or hugging the Prime Minister whilst on his morning walk (the actual Prime Minister that is, not some actor) whilst holding a massive axe... or a chain saw...

Or trying to pay for a parking permit with a bunch of bananas (at $14 a kilo it's probably not a bad deal).

Such a good show, for everyone, any US guys here want to see a show that pokes fun of everyone (not a sketch show, a proper satire) that is fully tax-payer funded and shown at a reasonable hour on the official government station then head on over to the iTMS and look up "The Chaser" in the podcasts section.

Well worth a look.