ChatPic?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by KSKENE247, Nov 30, 2010.

1. macrumors member

I recently purchased ChatPic which places your contacts picture next to each individual message. Don't ask why but i really like this, makes me feel like its more of a ichat thing. Basically my question is if anyone knew how to place a picture next to my texts. If anyone knows anything about it please don't hesitate to help me out! Thanks

2. d33v10u5, Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2010

macrumors newbie

I recently purchased ChatPic too, however it doesn't work for me and am feeling like I may have wasted $0.99 (every dollar counts!).

Could be because of iOS 4.2.1 but can't seem to find an official site for this add on?

3. macrumors newbie

Hi there! I'm the developer of ChatPic. Sorry you're having trouble. :( Have you sent me an email yet? I'd love to help you get it working.

Also to d33v10u5, I've gotten a few requests for this feature so expect that in the next major update for ChatPic. ;)

4. macrumors member

Th3d0ctor

BiteSMS has this feature in it's own separate messages app. 9 bucks and comes with a crap load of features and they're constantly updating.

Not to bash the dev's tweak at all, it's very good.

5. thread starter macrumors member

bite sms only seems to put it in the the actually text message list, not the actual conversation.

and buzzer* lets get that update coming!