cheap flights? US to Europe?

Discussion in 'Community' started by toaster_oven, Jun 26, 2005.

1. toaster_oven macrumors regular

anyone have any advice beyond the typical sites - expedia, travelocity, etc?

we are flying from Boston to hopefully somewhere in Italy this August... the cheapest I can find is Aer Lingus... but we have to call and figure out a booking because we can only fly to somewhere in Ireland or the UK and then to Italy... everything else is around 1000 US$...

maybe we are booking too late... i think...

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

-to

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says....also have a look at Cheap Flights and see if there are deals for the specifics you want....oh yeah!

3. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    You're a little late for good deals, early for desperate bargains (not that there are many of those these days!)

The BA sales starts at the beginning of next week and they sometimes have great deals - not sure if it covers August flights - I know it does early September since I got 2 flights from LON to SFO last year with £200 each off the regular fare

4. noaccess macrumors 6502

From what iv seen here some travel agencies offer 330$ round-trip plane tickets to/from New York.
    And here's another thing: some airlines here (easyjet, ryanair) have 60$ round-trips for flights within europe. I was stunned when I first saw those offers:eek:.

5. vouder17 macrumors 6502a

vouder17

Go here....Linky . Out of all the sites i have been to they seem the cheapest...so yeah go check it out.

Peace Out
    DjVoTeZ

6. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

wow whenever i went to europe tickets were always 1000+, i wonder if its because we used Lufthansa

7. toaster_oven thread starter macrumors regular

thanks everyone!

i knew we were too late- my fiance and i trying to plan a "vacation" - we should have done this weeks ago, but both of us are too busy (i mean, when both of us call each other to say we're going to be home after 9 or 10 on most days, it's a little hard to plan anything).

we'll keep looking- and if anyone happens to see anything- please let me know...

thanks again...

-to

8. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Really? I have flown to London for around $650 in mid-May.

That's Canadian dollars!! ;)

At the time, that was probably around $400-450 USD. Pretty ace!